Member Assistance Program (MAP)
Understanding your Member Assistance Program (MAP) provided by the UA Canada National Wellness Program
Your MAP is a confidential and voluntary support service that can help you take the first step toward change. Let us help you find solutions to the challenges you face at any age and stage of life. You and your immediate family members (spouse and dependent children) can access immediate and confidential support in a way that is most suited to your preferences, comfort level and lifestyle.
There is no cost to you or your family to use your MAP.
This benefit is provided to you by the UA Canada National Wellness Program. Your MAP can provide a series of sessions with a professional and if you need more specialized or longer-term support, our team of experts can suggest an appropriate specialist or service that is best suited to your needs. While fees for these additional services are your responsibility, a portion of those expenses may be covered by your Local Health & Welfare plan.
Your MAP is completely confidential within the limits of the law. No one, including the Directors of the UA Canada National Wellness Program, will ever know that you have used the program unless you choose to tell them.
Access your Member Assistance Program (MAP) 24/7 by phone, web or mobile app.
Download My EAP app now at your device app store or scan the QR code.
Solutions for your work, health and life
• Stress • Mental health concerns • Grief and loss• Crisis situations
Manage relationships and family
• Communication • Separation/divorce • Parenting.
• Alcohol • Drugs • Tobacco • Gambling
Find child and elder care resources
• Child care • Schooling • Nursing/retirement homes
Get legal advice
• Family law • Separation/divorce • Custody
Receive financial guidance
• Debt management • Bankruptcy • Retirement
• Weight management • High cholesterol and blood pressure • Diabetes
Focus on your physical health
• Understand symptoms • Identify conditions• Improve sleep